Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Stephanie Martins Belize Jungle Dome Comments

Why does a single traveler come to the middle of the Belizean Jungle? I guess the web site lured me in. There was something about that weird-looking dome. Or maybe it was the swimming pool….anyway, I didn’t really know what to expect but I was looking for some new experiences. I got them! I would recommend to everyone reading this to do a cave tubing trip and to climb to the top of a Mayan Temple…or even 4 or 5! Next time I will take the ATM trip now that I know it is not about getting money from a machine!

Special thanks to Karen for her daily juggling acts, carried out with grace and a smile and to Gonzo for sharing a part of his homeland with me. And of course…thanks to Max, goodwill ambassador and all-around happy-go-lucky dog!

Stephanie Martin
Arlington, Virginia, USA
March 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment