Thursday, April 5, 2007

Belize Trip Guest Comments from the Bloemke Family, Chicago, USA

The Jungle Dome Family,

Before arriving in Belize I was concerned about what we were getting into, such as our accommodations, food and tours. When starting the ride off the highway toward The Jungle Dome my concerns grew even larger (40 years of suburban life), until we arrived at your gate. To my surprise we pulled into your little slice of heaven. Starting with a friendly greeting from your family, a quick tour and a cold Belikin my vacation was started.

Every tour we took from the Belize Zoo, CheChem Ha Cave, Xunantunich, Cave tubing, Zip line, Tikal, Riding at Green Acres and swimming in the Blue Hole was exciting, interesting and enjoyable. All of our guides made sure we were well informed and made us feel welcome.

Thank you so much for making our stay so easy and enjoyable. I hope we get a chance to visit again!

David, Thank you for all your help! I’m sorry for keeping you up past your bedtime. John

The Bloemke Family

John, Chris, Hillary & Jake, Chicago, USA - March 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment