Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Trip Review - North Carolina and Ohio, USA Guests - March 2008

We are all sad to leave the Jungle Dome. We are off to the beach but all agree that we would rather stay here for a few more days. The entire staff was amazing! You made us feel special. We came with our in-laws and sister’s family. This will be a trip that we will never forget!

Thank you!

The Wolfs, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
The Beehlers, Cols, Ohio, USA
The Artims, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

March 28th, 2008



I loved it here! It’s so fun! The upstairs bed in the Villa is my favorite! I liked the horseback riding the best! The cleaning was phenomenal! The food was great! The sites were amazing! I’d like to thank David, Karen, Wanni, the cleaning crew, the staff, Luis and everyone! The Villa was very nice. Thank you.

Kate Grantham

March 20th, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment