Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Obsessed



...with Tim Lokiec. (Birthday hint. I was kidding when I said I only want a mug with a picture of a pug on it. I really don't. I want art, dammit.)

In other news, don't you think Margaret Russell should do an Elle Decor book about art and collectors? Juicy photos and (brief) stories on collecting high & low, how people arrange it, how to frame it, unusual collections, artist homes they've featured, etc etc? And print it up big-style, and blow up the photos for more detail of the walls and arrangements.

Lastly - this month's Elle Decor? I could do without Ellen P's mug, but what did you guys think of the cover? Closer in. More personal, right? Did you love it? Or did it look too InStyle? Either way, I liked the homes. I love the sunny, happy spring/summer issues. Wards off that Seattle suicide feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment