Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trip Reviews - Belize Jungle Dome - 2010


3/20/2010

Thank you so much for a fantastic stay !

The villa was well maintained, spacious, well decorated, and had all the amenities we needed. The food was delicious. The location ideal, just enough removed from town but easy to get to all the sites. Best of all, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. We also felt safe, in terms of personal and material safety. Thanks !

Louis, Louise Beryl
Boston. Massachusetts, USA

May 4th, 2010

Jungle Dome Staff
My goodness, I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful hospitality !!! This place is absolutely magical. I loved the Dreaming Tree ( Gaunacaste ) brimming with wildlife. A huge thanks to David, who can do anything ! He makes the best Mojito I have ever had, along with being a mechanic, tour guide and botanist..... he does it all ! Many blessings to you all. We,ll be back for sure.

Carey Worthy & Brian Ledger
San Diego, California, USA

27th May 2010

I had a really nice stay at the Jungle Dome – good trips, amazing lodge & surroundings and super friendly, caring and trustworthy people who seemed to know exactly when I needed to have some time on my own and when I'd like to have someone to talk to.

Special thanks to Karen, who knew exactly what kind of trips I wanted to do, and David, who always took me to every place, tour, site, etc. and who was such good company at the bar every night ! Thank you for making this vacation an amazing experience !!

Birte,
Stuttgart, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment