Thursday, October 29, 2009

Misc.



"I view marriage as a contract between two people. Hopefully there is love."

-Bev Tonda



Don't forget, you lazy-ass Seattleites... mail in your ballots. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to vote YES on 71, and don't forget to vote the shit out of Bev Tonda.


In other news, Dan Savage declares Halloween the straight-pride parade of heteosexuals. Quit flaunting your straightness with naughty-nurse and slutty-maid outfits you goddamn hets! Read it all HERE.

In other other news, I was reading a back issue of my favorite gay rights publication, HOUSE BEAUTIFUL, and for the first time I really "got" Peter Dunham, and I was all, "Damn you, Style Court, for being all over that shit. I am totally late to the party!!!" and angrily shook my envious fist in the air, in the general direction of the design gods. Then again, I was drinking, so my sudden love of african masks and glam-hippie fabrics could have just been the drugs kicking in. I could be over it tomorrow morning for all I know. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment