Friday, October 31, 2008

Greatest hits. Or something like that.


This is a busy time for me every year because of my job. You can probably tell since I am practically phoning in my posts these days.

So, to keep you entertained in case I don't get the chance to post in the next few days, here are some oldies:

What I think about FAMILY.

Why I wear JIL SANDER perfume.

What I think about NEW YORK and how that city represents a kind of optimism that makes me feel young.

Why you shouldn't wear FLEECE JACKETS to your office or wear dumb shoes (psst, Seattle, I am talking to you).

Decorating for BEGINNERS (there's more help in the comments section than I managed to provide.)

The SIX UNIVERSAL ANSWERS to all questions in life and a long essay by a very cool guy who doesn't believe in hedging your bets in life. I think you should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment