Friday, September 25, 2009

The accountants of Cleaning.

So, we are finally hiring someone to clean our house. She speaks Spanish and I don't, sadly, so I just used Google translator to type up something to help me explain what I would like her to do and what she can ignore, and Google whipped up a nice chunk of Spanish to help me explain.

But then I thought, “What if Google translator is crap?” So, I popped the Google Spanish translation into Yahoo’s translation tool and this is what I got:



Hello! I have used an Internet translator to help to write this so that I could do a better work to explain, since nothing spoke of Spanish I feel (it). Here I am the type of work would like to do: Kitchen: The accountants of Cleaning (the marble scratches very easily, so please he has well-taken care of) He cleans the cabinets He cleans to the refrigerator every two weeks To sweep/to trapear the floor He cleans the windows To clean the windows To eliminate the dust and the spiderwebs of the ceiling Of emptiness of the blue chair (the dog and is used east hair in him) Bathroom: Mop floors It cleans and it disinfects the toilet and the washbasin Cleaning of the mirror To clean the bathtub The tiles of the bath are terrible. Sometimes they fall (that glides to remodelar the bathroom of the next year), so if that happens, one does not worry. We can fix it. Room, dining room, recibidor, office and room of television: To sweep/RP Dust It cleans the windows It inhales the carpet of cow skin Of emptiness of the sofa (the hair of dog in her is put) In the future it would like, us that to the emptiness and the dust of the floor of above also, but at the moment it is not necessary because is a disaster and we are on the verge of making some renovations. In the future, it wishes also, it can change it the bed clothes, but that are not necessary now. Not even necessity to raise until we make the remodeling. How it would like that it was pleased? Money in cash or check? In order to do this work every two weeks - How much it will cost? In order to do this work to the week - how much it will cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment