Monday, September 7, 2009

What was your best bargain?



I have a $30 dresser that is all paint-peeled and a little wobbly. Maybe more than a little wobbly, actually. One of these days when I yank a pair of fuzzy socks out of that top drawer, I am pretty sure the whole thing wild fall over, exposed nails threatening tetanus, I am sure.

But it's cute and it does the job. And a fancy-ass new version wouldn't work in this old room. I think it was a great find.

What was your best bargain? What is it, where did you find it, and why does it make your room? (Or, simply make you happy?) Where did you find it? What did you pay? Were you on the hunt or was it just serendipity?


I would love to credit the photo above. Please leave info in the comments if you can help me identify.

No comments:

Post a Comment