Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This month's Elle Decor...


Do you have it yet? I don't, which is killing me a little because (a) you know how I love me some Elle Decorno, but also because a birdy tells me that I am quoted in it.

They did a little round up of design bloggers asking them what trends they are over. You'll need to get the issue to find out.

Which leads me to ask you the same thing, what trends are you totally over?

And...what trend/item do you know you should be totally over, but for which you still harbor a major crush?

I feel like nothing new happened this year, except that people *might* be stowing away their Ikat and have finally donated their red-coral pillows and whatnot to Salvation Army. Or maybe not. You tell me.

What are you over? And what trend are you still shamelessly embracing?

No comments:

Post a Comment