Monday, April 20, 2009

Classy.


So, I get an email from Nicole at SO HAUTE and she writes:


So I've been searching for the perfect vintage brass coffee table and came across the craziest piece of furniture I've ever seen while searching craigslist... You will die when you see this coffee table...the base is a bronze naked lady with some sort of collar on her neck and her face all taped up...sort of looks like she was abducted and is fighting to get out from underneath that glass top! She's also wearing black tube socks (why?) and there's all kinds of random crap surrouding her...nail polish, tv remotes, nintendo remotes...vaseline (ew!)... I could not stop laughing when I saw it! There really are no words. Passing it along...

You can see it HERE.

This totally made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment