Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free wingdings for everyone, and where the hell are you, Decorno?

UPDATE: This homemade video mashup is a way cuter way to enjoy this song... make sure you watch Ally Sheedy break it down at 2:35...







God, this song just gives me that teenage feeling. I want to go smoke cloves and make out with boys.

In other news, some people asked where I went, and frankly, I was just on overload. I mean, work email, Facebook email, Twitter. Holy shit. How do people deal with it? Too much. Just too much of a whole lotta nothing.

I will say, I do enjoy email from Decorno readers. But you know who is ruining it for all of us? PR managers of America, that's who. The PR spam is starting to kill me. (PR PEOPLE OF AMERICA PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME UNLESS YOU PLAN TO GIVE ME FREE SHIT. I am down with being on the take, but no, I will not wake up at 7am so I can blog for free about your amazing wingding. If you want to send me a free wingdig, then that's another story...)

And then there is Twitter. (Can we talk about Twitter, please? Do you guys like Twitter? Do you use it? Do you prefer it to blogs, or is that like cats & bananas?) All this twitting and tweeting and blogging and hot air. So much hot air. (And I am the worst offender!) I like blogging but sometimes it make me want to cut my eyes out and jab pencils in my ears, you know what I mean?

So that's why I left you with Flint for a while. Just to suffer. I am not sure how regularly I plan to keep updating this blog, so please feel free to subscribe (see little widget to the right) if you care to get new posts delivered right to your in-box as they come.

Decorno loves you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment