Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lording over me.



Before we fixed up the kitchen, we had this weird, unused little area near the back of the house. We used to keep Rickey's dog bed and his food there. Well, even with the kitchen mostly done we still have that weird unused area. Until I decide what exactly to do with this area, I've parked my Craigslist-find chair there for now so we have a place to sit. Rickey seems to think that this means his bed has just been upgraded. Here he is lording over me as I begin to cook dinner. Look at his lazy ass! He's now begging for food from a blue throne. Fucker.

Anyway, about this area. Thoughts? I am thinking built-in bench with extra storage. The man of the house wants it to be more like a booth with two little built-in benches on either side and a little table in between. He wants to read the paper and drink his coffee near the window.

Ideas?


The wall color is actually The Right White from Restoration Hardware. It just looks yellow-ish because I can't seem to take a decent photo these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment