Friday, November 21, 2008

Save Domino.



**UPDATE: I posted this briefly this morning, but then saw conflicting news about Domino's health. One report insists subscriptions are up. So take this with a grain of salt and let me know if you have reliable information.**


The magazine death list is growing. And while I can be a critic of Domino, I am still delighted when it arrives every month (late, mind you.... like on a slow-ass donkey sent here from Mexico or something...).

Nevertheless, I really do not want it to go under, and I think there is some risk of that. Blueprint, O at Home, Cottage Living, and House and Garden we alive a year ago and today they are all dead.

If you want to save Domino, you should skip whatever trinket or bottle of wine you were going to give all the ladies at the office/school/etc and give a subscription. Give many.

Make it easy on yourself and order here:

No comments:

Post a Comment