Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Awnings.



I need an awning or something over our door. We had one, before we moved in, but it was in such bad shape our real estate agent tore it off. We are now left with this mess.

So - thoughts? I considered growing something up and over arbor-like, but we have enough rodents in our attic as it is, I don't need to add to the problem by growing something that will encourage the critters to nest there.

I was just quoted about $675 for a basic wedge awning for this door. That is insane. Is this what other people have paid?






UPDATE:
A lot of you hate awnings. Wow. Good to know. One of you sent me this photo. Love it. Several of you seem to think I need to build, you know, a thingy, and skip the awning business. Shit. More expensive, but worth considering. And consider it I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment