Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stoves?


From the mail bag:

Hi.

Did you get a new one? If so, what did you get? If not, what do you have and do you love it? Thanks and keep up the awesomeness.

Dana




Dear Dana,

I have a pretty basic stove. I don't love it. It's one of those stoves with the electric top... where it's all one glass or ceramic top. Hate it. It's never very clean. If I could have my way I would have gotten gas, but we're really not big cooks so the cost didn't seem worth it.

I'll do a post on stoves and ask people what they think. A handful will surely respond, "Oh, gas! Viking! Spend $5k!" And then hopefully the regular folk will chime in and let us know what is really good at a real price, you know?


Excellent, can't wait to see the responses. I currently have the smooth ceramic top too, hate it!

Dana



Readers - - what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment