Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fake plastic trees.



I posted in December about DEBORAH SILVER and her landscaping. Some of you hate the uptight boxwoods, but I love them.

I particularly liked these crazy ball boxwoods:



Anyway, Deborah emailed me today saying that she's seen the post. She also sent a few more photos my way.




She wrote, "Attached are more photographs of the boxwood ball garden property-including a grass amphitheatre/sculpture I did. I also sent a picture of my client with her daughter-she has great style in addition to a great garden. I have been very lucky to have her as a client all these years. She has pushed me to be the best I can be."

This ampitheater. Seriously, can you even stand it? Amazing.




In her email to me, Deborah also gave me a good ribbing about my stubborn stance against fake flowers.

"I think fakes can be fine foolishness. Even beautiful. At any rate, they are evidence of my hand-which is very real." Fair enough. And given the look of things she creates, I would take her fakes any day.



Deborah Silver & Co.

Her store, Detroit Garden Works

No comments:

Post a Comment