Saturday, January 17, 2009

These acquisitions won't help me pay for the kitchen.

...but I had to have them.


This will require a boob-ectomy or an 800-calorie diet, but whatever. I *will* look cute in this, dammit.



This is part of the Angelina Jolie costume I am trying to put together. Now I just need to figure out what tattoo to get...



Looks better on, trust me.



The collar. I mean, please. Pure love.



I am pretty sure I will look like shimmy sausage in this, but it's a PARTY dress, which means as soon as I am loaded up with vodka, I really won't care about arm wiggle, will I?


Carrie - I think we need to institute Un-Casual Friday at work. What do you think? (Although, you always dress for work, so maybe there is no novelty in this idea for you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment