Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Ebay day...



Chloe riding boots and a Chloe Heloise bag in distressed silver (hopefully... the bidding war continues), a LeSportsac crossbody, the J Crew Jenna bracelet, and new Miu Miu prescription frames (such a bargain on Ebay... who knew??).

And I'd forgotten about these python Prada platform sandals I bought on Ebay last fall... haven't been able to wear them, of course, because it's freezing out. I can't wait for spring to break those bitches out of winter prison and wobble around town in them. I will fight this recession with fierce shoes.

I love Ebay.


And speaking of shoes, how much do you love THIS girl?

And also speaking of shoes, I am looking forward to other brands doing interpretations of Prada's insane platforms with this stitching detail. Get ready to see it elsewhere, and hopefully for less than $690 a pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment