Monday, February 2, 2009

May I redirect you?

To HERE.

Please discuss the kitchen. I noticed three different kinds of pendant/chandelier lights, which makes me think I can go for a little variety. Maybe. Although that kitchen is like the size of my house. Anyway, discuss.

And maybe even more exciting, please note her remarks about this month's Elle Decor editor's letter about Top Design. You would think that writing a decor blog would mean I watch those shows. I don't. I don't have the patience for them (yet I watch Real Housewives of Orange County. Go figure.). But I feel like I missed some good shit because after I read HG's post (linked above) where she mentioned Margaret Russell's letter, I had to read it for myself. How carefully crafted was that dismissive missive? Loved it.

Anyhoo, discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment