Friday, February 20, 2009

Just looking.

Visited good ol' Pacific Galleries today. Here's what caught my eye.



Seriously. I mean... come on. My fiance's mother has one like this - not quite as long - with grey-blue paint. It's something else. She keeps it in her kitchen. Love it. Can you imagine having a kitchen big enough for this along one of the walls? Dare to dream.



So crazy and over the top. Love. Have no use for them, but was happy to see them.



I'd like to give it new-ish handles, mirror the inside, and put all the booze and glasses in there. I love anything beat-up and needing a second life, so of course this called out to me.



This photo does it no favors, but the color - in person - was a real wow. Not sure what I would do with it. Maybe stock the booze on top and put silverware and napkins and such in the drawers. Or magazines. I am running out of places to store mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment