Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Miscellaneous updates from NYC.


1. Just barely made it to ABC Carpet & Home before it closed. I took some photos but can't seem to get my iPhone to talk to my work-issued PC, so unfortuantely I can't show you the lights I found that I think will work in my kitchen. The are sort of vintage-y and mercury glass-ish and small in scale. Thinking one over the sink and a group of 3 hanging from their long skinny cords as the pendant light for the center of the room. Pending approval of my better half. I trust his good taste.

2. The weather. I was walking down the street around 8am and these little chunks of ice fell from above me. When I looked up, I saw more coming down around me. It was the weirdest hail I've ever seen. I swear to god, these were long and rectangularish and were big. They looked like diamonds. Seriously. It was like Elizabeth Taylor died, went to heaven, and spilled her jewelry box. Or something. It was the damnedest thing ever.

3. Impactful is not a word.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment